Monday, October 01, 2007

Terry Anderson- Beer Drankin' Woman

















On a beer run.

I don't even know what I want out of Bruce Springsteen anymore, but it's probably not the new disc that I'm obligated to buy tomorrow. (I still owe Bruce for helping me through my teenage years.) I don't want an important statement from rock music right now- I just want big dumb fun. What I'm really in the mood for is something like Terry Anderson's Olympic Ass Kickin' Team. It's the current rendition of Anderson's Faces-influenced sound also featured on the out-of-print What Else Can Go Right from 1996.

---
Anyone curious about the local music scene that most interests me should take a look at this set of photos I took at a street festival a couple weeks ago.

---
My review of Saturday's RBD concert is here.

---
Kansas City Click: Baby Birds Don't Drink Milk join Do Make Say Think at the Record Bar tonight.

No comments: