Thursday, July 04, 2019

Superfecta

Gallivanting in Louisville and obsessively compiling lists in advance of an appearance on a radio program has prevented me from posting timely links.  Here’s a portion of what I’ve been up to when not indulging in the sorts of sinful behaviors depicted in the accompanying photo.


---
I’m proud of the audio feature I created for KCUR about the release of a new Jay McShann album.

---
I blathered about my favorite Kansas City music of the decade on KTGB’s Eight One Sixty program on Tuesday.

---
I reviewed Aaron Parks’ Little Big concert at the Blue Room.

---
I write weekly concert previews for The Kansas City Star.  The new batch is here.  Last week’s recommendations are here.

(Original image by There Stands the Glass.)

2 comments:

Mac pro said...

Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check nursing dresses boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

click here said...

Watch All Korean Dramas Online....!

dramacool