Monday, February 26, 2007

Ennio Morricone- In the Line of Fire

















Gone indoors.

It takes less than a second to identify the composer of this track from the out-of-print score of In the Line of Fire. That's how distinctive Ennio Morricone's sound is to movie and music fans. The brilliant Italian received an "Honorary Academy Award" last night.

---
Christina Aguilera convinced me Saturday night that she stands to be one of the premier artists of the next several decades. My review of her show is here.

---
Meiway is from the Ivory Coast, and I can't even tell if he's singing in French. Through my penetrating intuitive powers, however, I'm able to discern the subject matter of "Miss Lolo" after viewing this music video. (The easily offended and humorless should stay away.)

---
Kansas City Clicks: Autumn Defense performs at the Record Bar tonight. A hopeless nerd wrote this show preview.

No comments: