Tuesday, July 30, 2019
1. Khalid- Sprint Center
2. Ehud Ettun and Henrique Eisenmann- 1900 Building
3. Alessia Cara- Sprint Center
4. Gov’t Mule- Crossroads KC
(My Instagram clip.)
5. Ryan Keberle & Catharsis- National World War I Museum and Memorial
Top Five Albums
1. Laura Jurd- Stepping Back, Jumping In
The British whiz kid can do no wrong.
2. Avery R. Young- Tubman.
Good news from Chicago.
3. J. Cole and Dreamville- Revenge of the Dreamers III
Number one with a rubber bullet.
4. Torche- Admission
5. Elew- Cubism
Kurt Rosenwinkel’s compositions stripped bare.
Top Five Songs
1. Beyoncé- “Spirit”
Luxury brand pop.
2. A$AP Ferg- “Floor Seats”
3. Volbeat- “Pelvis on Fire”
Goofing on Elvis.
4. Miranda Lambert- “It All Comes Out in the Wash”
So fresh and so clean, clean.
5. Willow- “Time Machine”
Kate Bush meets Future.
I conducted the same exercise in June, May, April, March, February and January.
(Original image of Gov’t Mule by There Stands the Glass.)