Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review: Turbonegro- Sexual Harrassment
















In spite of the content of my previous post, I'm not too proud to admit that sometimes music chooses the listener.  In a perfect world, I wouldn't even be aware of Turbonegro.  The sleazy punk/metal band is just plain filthy.  And I love it.  "You Give Me Worms" reflects the content of the new album Sexual Harassment.  Other choice tracks are titled "Dude Without a Face," "Shake Your Sh*t Machine" and "I Got a Knife."  Recommended if you like whiskey, drugs, prison, sex and prison sex. 


---
Marvin Hamlisch has died.

---
Kyle James' Bars$Daze is not exactly politically correct.

---
I can't believe that I saw the 2011 video for the Good Foot's "House" for the first time this week.

---
Let the witch hunt begin!

---
I don't care what anyone says- I'll always love Randy Travis.

---
Tim Finn wrote a remarkable story about the travails of the Architects' Keenan Nichols.

---
Kansas City Click: Beaver Nelson plays a matinee at Davey's on Saturday.

The Beaumont plays host to Helmet on Sunday.

Brad Leali returns to the Blue Room on Monday.

A very funny man appears at the Midland on Tuesday.

(Original image by There Stands the Glass.)

2 comments:

Gary said...

Punked by the "very funny man" tease. Grrrr...

Happy In Bag said...

He's hilarious, Gary!